Altis specializes in the land use side of energy development, and has well established agency relationships in the interior western United States. Whether a simple county land use permit, or a complex EIS, Altis has the experience and expertise to ensure a reasonable process that enables the successful acquisition of the necessary permit, license or approval.
- Fatal Flaw Analysis
- Permit summary matrices
- Met tower permitting on private, state, tribal and federal lands
- County land use and building permits
- NEPA compliance documents for small uses such as met towers and access easements (EA and CX documents).
- NEPA process management for project level proposals under BLM, BIA, USFS or WAPA jurisdiction.
- Decommissioning Plans
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulatory compliance
- State and federal agency consultation